As the rapidly improving Covid-19 Pandemic continues to cripple small businesses & sole proprieters within BC, we have been afforded a few guidelines in which we MUST operate under. While attempting to resume business at reduced volume I have sought to simplify some of the protocols in which we as barbers are now permitted to operate under. The following guidelines are mandatory and MUST be abided by, they are not optional!
- There will be no client waiting area. Please maintain social distance of 2M or greater outside of the doors of Atmosphaire salon until the exact time of your appointment and I come and get you.
- You MUST wear a mask. (if you do not have one, one will be provided to you at a mandatory charge of 5$ea.
- Absolutely no food or drink to be brought into the salon.
- ANY Covid-19 symptoms must be immediatley made known to Myself or another staff member. Anyone displaying Covid-19 Symptoms must leave the premises immediately.
- Blow-driers will not be permitted for use. This restriction will not only help reduce the potential for airborne particles within the Salon, but lower any virus transmission chances.
- Contactless payment (TAP) must be used wherever possible.
- Straight razor shaves & Beard services will not be permitted at this time.
- If you have travelled within the last 14 days prior to your haircut appointment your appointment will be cancelled.