What product for mens hair really is the best?
One of the most common questions asked today is, “what should I use in my hair?” The truth is there are multiple kinds of hair that can benefit from different kinds of product. Shael is one of my clients who’s hair benefits from my favourite, as well as some of the BEST hair product on the market today. The Layrite product line has been delivering amazing results for most of my frequent clients.
For long, textured hair with little to no curls the Super Shine Layrite Pomade executes a superior shine to show off highlights, texture, hold, presentation and endurance for your most demanding conditions. Shael came in for a haircut this week and is pictured here modelling a fresh haircut from myself, and Layrite Supershine Pomade.
Layette Super Shine Pomade
The name really does say it like it is. It is an absolute industry changer that is leading with really impressive results. It gives you high shine and it still has the high hold that you expect from Layrite. Using a water-based formula it washes right out so you don’t have to worry about residue and buildup. Use the Supershine to create a straight, sleek look, to shine up your pomp, or to soften naturally curly or wavy hair.
Its features are:
- Super high shine for that polished look, more shine than the Original and Super Hold Pomade
- Very High Hold, not as strong as the Original formula but really close
- Water-based formula washes right out just like a gel
- Does not dry in your hair at all, stays soft so you can keep combing it.
- Controls even the curliest and thickest hair out there
- Keeps your hair in place and looking good all day
Hair product for modern men’s hair styles that work
Texture and styling in Mens hair | How to use Layrite
Shael has long hair which attaches perfectly to a super shine pomade. To achieve this style:
Because it is water-based, Layrite pomade is versatile – you control the strength of hold and sheen simply by drying your hair to the desired amount:
- Dry your hair: Layrite Pomade is has the strongest hold when used on DRY HAIR. Blow your hair completely dry for hold like a 90 weight wax or towel dry your hair for hold like a 30 weight wax.
- Apply Layrite: Rub an ample of Layrite into the palms of your hands until it softens, then rub thoroughly into your hair.
- Style: Simply comb or use your hands to style hair. Add more Layrite or more water as needed to achieve the style you want.
- Restyle: Supershine does not dry in your hair so you can re-style as need throughout the day using a comb or your hands without adding more water or pomade.
One of the biggest problems that people have to overcome when selecting the right hair product is the environment in which they are styling their hair for. For someone who is looking for a studio-like hair style and still intending to roll with the windows down downtown the Layrite red is the perfect selection! All products from Layrite I am able to order, and can sample some for you if you come in and let me style your hair!